Friday, May 4, 2012

True Colors

There are days when life is straight up overwhelming and down right tough. It can literally feel like you are carrying 500 lbs. on your shoulders with no end in sight. I've had my fair share of those days, but I'm certain there are others who've had plenty more. As I look back in retrospect at how God shaped me in those struggles and trials, I wouldn't lift that weight off my back for nothin'. People observed what I was going through when I was going through it, and I had the choice to let my true colors shine OR let the burdens weigh me down to almost invisible. God speaks through us to others when we are willing to submit to Him...which in turn has the ability to provide a mighty powerful testimony. We are called to let our light shine. Don't hide when troubles come, rather rejoice for what God has in store and how He may chose to use you. It's an honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment